Entry fees are $250 per Senior competitor and $120 per Junior/Small Fry competitor, plus a 1.75% processing fee. Your entry fee includes a tournament shirt, meal tickets to the GAMEX Briefing Session, Exmouth Escape Resort Social Night and GWN7 Presentation Night, plus a team boat bag full of goodies. Click the button below to begin your online entry. Note - Credit or debit card required to make your entry fee payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY The word “boat” used in this form includes any floating object used to transport or accommodate any person, whether it is powered or not, & includes but is not limited to a kayak.
1. The Exmouth Game Fishing Club (EGFC) – is the organiser of the GAMEX 2019 Fishing Tournament (GAMEX).
2. I agree that:
a. I am participating, alternatively will be the skipper, crew or a passenger on board a boat used for the purpose of or involved, in GAMEX;
b. further or alternatively to paragraph 2a, I own the boat identified in my entry form;
c. GAMEX is a recreational activity to which the Civil Liability Act 2002 (WA) applies; and
d. by performing any of the activities referred to in paragraph 2a above, alternatively permitting my boat to be used in GAMEX, I am engaging in a recreational activity.
3. I have been warned of and am aware of the risks of participating in GAMEX, which include (but are not limited to)
a. injury, death or property loss or damage caused or contributed to by: a. exposure to weather, tides or waves;
b. exposure to sun, wind or water;
c. submerged or floating objects, marine life, hazards at sea, fishing or boating equipment or naturally occurring or human made structures;
d. the driving of vehicles or boats;
e. skipper error;
f. vehicle driver error;
g. the launching, retrieving, anchoring, mooring, berthing or releasing of boats;
h. the use of boating trailers;
i. failed, defective or inoperative boating equipment, safety equipment or boat related mechanics;
j. loss, damage or capsizing of a boat;
l. slippery or sharp boat surfaces, jetties or land based floors or structures; and
m. trip hazards.
4. I have informed myself and am aware of all hazards and risks and the Western Australian and Australian laws applicable to the areas where I intend to fish or be present during GAMEX.
5. I have informed myself of and agree to comply with all:
a. Western Australian and Australian laws applicable to the areas where I intend to fish or be present during GAMEX; and
b. Game Fishing Association of Australia and EGFC Rules and Regulations applicable to GAMEX.
6. I warrant that the boat that I will use in GAMEX is insured for loss and damage and public liability insurance has been effected and maintained by the boat owner for the duration of GAMEX in respect of loss or damage caused by the use of the boat.
7. Upon request by EGFC, at any time, I must produce to EGFC a complete and true copy of the property and liability insurance contract(s) referred to in paragraph 6 above.
8. I warrant that the boat I will use in GAMEX is seaworthy, fit and proper and contains all relevant safety equipment (including but not limited to VHF radio, life jackets, EPIRB, flares, bailer and fire extinguisher) for use in GAMEX.
9. I warrant that the boat I will use in GAMEX is fitted with an operating and well maintained VHF radio.
10. I release EGFC, its officers and members from any and all liability, whether at law or in equity, in respect of damage to or the loss of my property or my personal injury or death arising from or in any way connected to GAMEX.
11. I release EGFC, its officers and members from any and all liability, whether at law or in equity, for contribution or indemnity in respect of legal proceedings commenced against me by, or my legal liability to, any person arising from or in any way connected to GAMEX.
12. I have read and agree that EGFC’s GAMEX Cancellation Policy is incorporated into and forms part of these terms and conditions.
13. I agree that if this form is submitted to EGFC after Jan 12th 2019, the persons referred to as skipper or anglers on my entry form may not receive a correct sized tournament t-shirt.
If any person referred to above is under the age of 18 years (minor), please ensure that his/her parent / legal guardian completes the entry form.
The Exmouth Game Fishing Club would like to thank all GAMEX 2019 sponsors -
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.